BECOME PART OF THE TEAM
Like coding and want to work with us?
Mediavandals is currently seeking an Advanced PHP / WordPress Developer to work with us on a project by project basis. Must have 5 or more years of professional development with PHP/MySQL; and 4 or more years experience with advanced WordPress development.
Can work remotely, but must reside within the Greater Toronto / Durham Region area. Work hours are flexible, but we do need people who can work substantial block during normal Eastern Standard Time business hours, M-F.
- Develop high-quality, responsive WordPress websites for the full spectrum of devices (phones, tablets, desktops)
- Write testable and maintainable code
- Participate in planning sessions to help shape short-term goals
- Participate in design discussions early in the product lifecycle and throughout iterations of our products
- Stay up-to-date with the general web landscape, architectures, frameworks, trends, and emerging technologies
Key Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent communication skills with customers and team members
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to write clean code and follow coding guidelines/standards
- Ability to develop websites that 100% match the “approved design”
- WordPress theme development, server configuration, and site implementation
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress plugin implementation
- Web applications architecture knowledge
- Advanced experience writing applications with PHP/MySQL
- WordPress plugin development (nice, but not necessary)
Please submit you resume, 5 examples of your best work and salary expectations using the form below.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Mediavandals but only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.